How to Get the Most Out of Your Candle.
- Don't burn your candle for more than four hours at a time.
- Trim the wick 1/4" each time before you ignite the wick.
- Extinguish the candle if it begins to flicker, if the flame becomes too high, or if it repeatedly smokes. This indicates that the candle is not burning properly. Allow the candle to cool, then extinguish the wick and trim before igniting again.
- Do not burn the candle all the way to bottom of holder.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents and air currents.
- Always keep a burning candle in its holder on a stable, flat and heat-resistant surface.
- Keep the burning candle a safe distance from anything that can catch fire. Keep away from children and pets.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
And Once You've Burned Through Your Candle...
Recycle the glass. Use it as a tooth brush holder, a drinking glass, a makeup brush holder, a pen holder or a small flower vase.